Magnum Shooting Academy has 20 years of experience in training governments, law enforcement agencies and security companies.
Our training is built to improve and equip our clients to deal with the ever-changing security risks.
MSA has accreditations to offer a wide range of professional training programs for corporate and government sectors in the following areas:
- General Security Practises NQF3
- Close Protection Unit Standards
- Security threat assessment
- Risk management
- Investigative interviewing
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Firearm standards: All Basic, Intermediate & Advanced training -Handgun, Shotgun Rifles.
- Firearms Instructors, Range officers and Tactical Firearms Instructors.
Magnum Shooting Academy’s courses can be tailored to suit the specific needs and requirements of our clients. Please contact us with your request with the following information.
- Your contact details.
- Your organization
- Where country of origin.
- How many delegates to be trained.
- What courses are you looking for – Single, multiple or full qualifications.
Magnum Shooting Academy is proudly accredited with the following organizations:
- SAPS – South African Police Service
- SASSETA – Safety and Security SETA
- P.F.T.C – Professional Firearm Trainers Council
- SAQA – South African Qualifications Authority
- PSIRA – Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority
For more information or if you would like to make a booking, Get in contact with us