Magnum Shooting Academy has developed shooting exercises for our clients and learners to practice your skills on the shooting range. These exercises are there to help you to hone your firearm skills and keep you in top form and develop them from the basics towards the advanced level.
It’s the universal rule of 21 repetitions, practice 21 minutes to 21 repetitions to develop muscle memory.
The exercises range from the Basics to Advanced levels in the four categories.
If you require any assistance or have questions regarding the training exercises, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Basic Self-Loading Rifle (161 downloads)
- Basic Manually Operated Rifle (105 downloads)
- Basic Shotgun Exercises (121 downloads)
- Basic Handgun Exercise (360 downloads)
BUSINESS PURPOSES EXERCISES
- Business Purposes Self-Loading Rifle (126 downloads)
- Business Purposes Manually Operated Rifle (88 downloads)
- Business Purposes Shotgun (94 downloads)
- Business Purposes Handgun (195 downloads)
For the grading of instructors and range officers, you can use the following qualification.